Postal Tariff Update Download Instructions
As you are now aware the Royal Mail Tariff is due to change from 25th March 2019.
We would advise that you follow the steps attached ASAP to update your machine.
(The new tariff rates will remain in the background on your machine and become live on the date change).
Please ensure your machine is connected to your telephone line or LAN network.
Pitney Bowes Models
Please select from the links below for your model and complete steps ASAP however if you have recently added postage or completed a data upload after 1st March your machine may have already downloaded the new rates files.
- DM50/DP50 (K721) - Click Here
- DM60/DP60 (K722) - Click Here
- DM100/125i Series (P720) - Click Here
- DM160i/220i Series (PR20) - Click Here
- DM290C/390C/300C/400C/475 'Non Mailmark' Series (G920) - Click Here
- DM300M/400M/475M 'Mailmark' Series (G922) - Click Here
- Connect+ Series (1W20/MSF1/MSF2/MSF3) - Click Here
- Mega/DM500 Series - No Longer Supported
Once you have followed the instructions, you can check if you have downloaded the rates successfully - Click Here
On Ecomail and Mailmax machines please do the following:
1. Please connect your franking system to the telephone/fax socket or Frama F-Link you use for re-crediting
2.Select your highest account and press OK
3.Enter your password and press OK
4.Press Info Setup 1
5.Press Info Setup 2
6.Press Info Setup 3
10. Once the inspection has finished the new tariff will be uploaded
11. Press the screen once after the inspection has completed and this will return your franking system to the start menu
Note: As you can imagine the servers will be very busy with customers connecting in order to download the new prices, so if you should experience any problems please continue to try again – perhaps early morning or late evening when the servers are less busy.
For Neopost IJ Series or Postal Scales (not linked to franking machine) that require updating please call 0800 276 1071
Would you like a NEW Royal Mail Pricing Wallchart?
Click on a link below to download your copy
Franking Wallchart - Click Here
Mailmark Wallchart - Click Here