Directly printing names and addresses onto envelopes is a simple way to bespoke your outbound mail without applying labels. Manage marketing and newsletters in-house with a colour address printer.
Print full colour on demand with no need to hold stocks of overprinted envelopes or labels. Correctly formatted addresses help qualify for Royal Mail volume discounts (Business Mail Advance 1st and 2nd).
Our full range of address printers are designed for low volume users up to full process colour mailings:
For more information about our Address Printers, call us on
Address Printers Capabilities
- Overprint up to 39,000 envelopes per hour with the NS-960
- Print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Feed capacity up to 500 DL (high volume)
- 13 internal and downloadable fonts
- Easy to use with a clear, concise LED display
- Duplication and inaccurate addressing detection
- Mail management software
- Conveyor stacker
- Easy to install with ‘Plug‘n’Play’ software
- Versatile address, graphics and barcode printing for changes to messaging and layout
- Integrate with other NSL Mailing products such as folding inserting and franking machines.